2018年9月8日 星期六

Conversation with Nick Bordieri

 Again, since Kip Mckean didn't answered my questions. I assume he did not involved in Mercy WorldWide affairs. So, I started the conservation with Nick Bordieri. Please read my previous article "Conversation with Kip Mckean". There is the conversation.

Disclaimer: Analysis the conversation by yourself. My role is to provide you some information.























  • We had an hour of conversation. Sorry as I didn't record the conversation







In our phone conversation, a few things could be confirmed.
  1. The contractor is one of our church member
  2. He agreed that there must leader for the organisation, so they deserved payment.(I agree, the next thing is does it really worth that much 90% of the revenue, also please look at the forms, Nick didn't received any income from mercy).
  3. Then I asked him for mercy world wide full annual report, he rebuked me that what I cared is about money and nothing about godly things that mercy has done 700+ projects which helped a lot of people. (That is a problem, it is a doners right to see how they use resources and if it is appropriate). If you look at Hope worldeide (ICOC charity), they have detailed report and have third party inspector to see if they use the funds right.
  4. 500+ projects includes multi-counts(1 project in different countries)
  5. They corporate with other charities and recruit volunteers. This is what I want to research, in such case, they do not need many money (Just my suspicion not proved). If they worked with charity to help the poor, why don't I just donate the money to those charity rather than giving money to administration cost? This is what I want to evaluate. However, the organisation gave me nothing.
Later, Nick added me and my discipler in a facebook chat group. Here is the conversation.





Mercy Worldwide IRS Form 990

Here is the link to 2009 MERCY 990 Form

Here is the link to 2010 MERCY 990 Form

Here is the link to 2014 MERCY 990 Form

Here is the link to 2015 MERCY 990 Form

Here is the link to 2016 MERCY 990 Form

沒有留言:

張貼留言