Exposing ICC's benevolence organisation
For those who don't know whats happening, I encouraged you read "The Articles of Indignation" written by Daniel Berg. Here is the link.
After reading all the articles, I decided to leave the ICC. I asked my discipler are those "Spiritual Pornography" on the the internet are true. He wanted me to talk to Kip and let Kip justify those articles aren't speaking the truth.
In fact, I believed those articles are true. However, I still want to see how he responses and I need a reason to "fall away". Here is the conversation. I used 2015 MERCY 990 Form as an example that you will see in the conversation.
Mercy Worldwide IRS Form 990
Here is the link to 2009 MERCY 990 Form
Here is the link to 2010 MERCY 990 Form
Here is the link to 2014 MERCY 990 Form
Here is the link to 2015 MERCY 990 Form
Here is the link to 2016 MERCY 990 Form
沒有留言:
張貼留言